New Mexico has fewer resources than most states. We all need to pitch in and make sure that students in rural villages, small towns, pueblos and cities have opportunities to learn about the critical topic of climate change.
We are a lean, volunteer-run organization devoted to students, so we don’t have an office or salaried staff. We rely on individuals and communities in New Mexico to gift their time, financial support, and knowledge to future generations.
Join our network to inspire the next generation who will lead New Mexico’s future in climate change science.
We are seeking volunteers with the following skills:
- Science Fair Judges
- Scientific Advisory Council Members
- Attorney with knowledge of NM non-profit or environmental law
- Web designer familiar with WordPress
- Resource Development & Fundraising enthusiasts
- K-12 Curriculum Development